One day a while back I was wondering how to share some photos from my Windows Mobile phone on Twitter. I looked at various things, but realised that I really wanted them on Flickr too! So I came up with this Application.
So this is really easy. Install the CAB file above, just copy it to your device and click on it in File Manager.
Next Find the little green icon in your Programs folder that says TwitterMyFlickr.
- When TwitterMyFlicker launches you can select an exisiting picture or take a new Snap!
- Then just enter some info about the photo (if you want);
- and a Tweet (if you don’t just the link will be posted);
- and enter your Twitter account details and click Upload!
- Then if this is the first time you’ve FlickrMyTwitter you’ll see a Flickr web page. Log in, it’ll give the application access to your Flickr account.
- When it’s logged in click Continue.
- Then a couple of moments later you’ll get a message with your Tweet and the TinyURL for you picture. Oh and it’ll be posted on Twitter!
- Finally, if you want to save your credentials, click Menu and then Save Accounts
- Menu and Change Picture lets you change the picture if you go wrong.
- Menu and Quit closes the app
Nice and simple, let me know what you think by commenting.
This application uses the FlickrNet API