In this episode of the Azure AD and Identity Show, your host, Simon May talks to Mahesh Unnikrishnan of the Identity Division about Azure AD Domain Services. Your organization easily enable domain services capabilities, such as domain join, for Azure IaaS VMs without having to build and manage Windows Domain Controllers in Azure IaaS.
Azure Active Directory Domain Services provide scalable, high-performance, managed domain services such as domain-join, LDAP, Kerberos, Windows Integrated Authentication and Group Policy support. With a click of a button, administrators can enable managed domain services for virtual machines and directory-aware applications deployed in Azure Infrastructure Services. By maintaining compatibility with Windows Server Active Directory, Azure AD Domain Services provide an easy way to migrate traditional on-premises applications to the cloud. For more information, please visit the web site of Azure Active Directory Domain Services.
More resources and next steps
- Learn: Enterprise mobility core skills
- Try: Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) free evaluation
- Connect: Join the Identity conversation on Twitter
- Gartner Magic Quadrant: Visionary in Identity as a Service
- Watch: Get the inside track from Microsoft experts