In this episode, Brad talks about a recent trip to some customers in the mid-west, an incredible learning experience, seeing some of the real world challenges of trying to cobble point solutions together for EMM. Simon and Brad then talk about Conditional Access controls, Microsoft Ignite and much more.
Don’t forget to register for the Enterprise Mobility Core Skills Jumpstart Series, starting with Azure AD Core Skills and checkout the introductory blog post.
Brad also mentioned the Enterprise Mobility Roadmap
Check out these sessions at the Ignite conference about Enterprise Mobility:
- Enterprise Management in 2015 and Beyond
- Learn about building hybrid infrastructures—about combining cloud and on-premises technologies. Learn about the enhancements Windows 10 brings for the Enterprise, and how to use SCCM.
- Windows 10: Enterprise Mobility Workshop
- Teaches you in six hours how to set up your own Enterprise Mobility Management Lab.
- Building a Hybrid Exchange Server 2013 Environment
- Learn how to deploy a hybrid Exchange Server 2013 environment from scratch.
- Device and Data Protection with Mobile Device Management in Office 365
- Dive deep into mobile device and data management for Office 365. This includes our MDM for Office 365 and application management with Microsoft Intune.
- Overview of the Microsoft Identity Platform
- Learn about Microsoft business and consumer identity platforms, Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Accounts.
- Upgrading from FIM to Microsoft Identity Manager and Azure Active Directory
- How to upgrade from Forefront Identity Manager and earlier products to the upcoming Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM).
- Don’t Get Stuck with UAG and TMG, Move to New Application Proxy Solutions from Microsoft
- Learn the benefits of moving to the new remote access solutions from Microsoft: Windows Server Web Application Proxy and Azure Active Directory Application Proxy.
- What’s New in Windows 10 Deployment
- all the changes that are coming, including enhancements to built-in mobile device management protocols, new Windows Store and volume purchase program capabilities, sign-on capabilities with organizational IDs (Microsoft Azure Active Directory), sideloading and other app deployment enhancements